- We pull Lobster traps, talk about the history of the islands and their early
inhabitants, fish for the abundant Mackerel, Pollock and sometimes Striped Bass.
- We view and identify the birds and Marine mammals that live in the Bay and tell
fisherman's stories of the ocean and of the interesting characters that make a living
- We keep these trips lively and entertaining for both the kids and their parents.
- We generally do the Children's Trips between mid morning and early afternoon.
- We provide snacks, water and soft drinks for our young crew. Many of this
season's fishermen have made their maiden voyage on the ocean aboard the Amy Vee.
- Our two hour Kids Trips can carry up to 5 in any combination of parents and
- The price is $200 total for the charter.